VS: Revolution 2.0 Beta Now Available - And Special Offer

Esa Kivelä Esa.Kivela at ncrc.fi
Mon Apr 7 01:35:00 EDT 2003

Two questions:

1) I have sen to the RR's develompent team email about that printing problem: that when print some txt filed its print about 30-40 pages and only 30-40r six lines per page. Is that problem fixed yet in beta?

2) hows that upgrade goe to the those who have 1.1.1. like me? Is that free or may I pay somethin?

Yours

EsaK