Revolution 2.0 Beta Now Available - And Special Offer

miscdas at boxfrog.com miscdas at boxfrog.com
Sat Apr 5 13:37:02 EST 2003

Andre Rombauts writes:
[snip]
> I have been explained - I guess RunRev guys & girls will confirm- that the
> Key you have will work with version 2. I tried it. It worked. I have a
> Teacher single user licence. It was bought in October 2002. They will unlock
> any new version until October 2003. If the final 2.0 version comes in July.
> OK. If it comes in November (or a Service Release) it will not unblock the
> new version...
> I must admit the licence program is quite complicated...
>
> André

Mr. Rombauts,

Granted that the license program seems complicated. But why are you worrying
now (it is only April) about October and beyond? A lot of water will pass
over the dam between now and then. If October nears and you are running into
the above stated problems, take action. I suspect your time could be better
spent now working with the tools that you have rather than worrying about a
rather far-off potential unlock code problem (that I suspect would amount to
a trivial issue, should it materialize).

nmiscdas