Poor man's encrypted data

Ro Nagey ro.nagey at verizon.net
Sat Apr 5 13:12:01 EST 2003

Define semi-secure? The result of decryption? Amount of traffic flow of
stacks?

Assuming that you are sending the same stack with the exception of the
data in the custom props:
	1. I intercept the data.
	2. I notice that the the data looks the same except for small section.
	3. I attack the small section with decrypt tools.

I've been curious why no one has done a Rev version of PGP.

Ro