Beta 2.0

Mr Tea mrtea at mac.com
Sat Apr 5 10:14:01 EST 2003

This from DVGlasgow at aol.com - dated 5/4/03 1:59 pm:

> Antone else having problems finding beta 2.0?  I jump through the hoops only
> to find the 1.1.1 downloads or, more often, end up back at the page of the
> posted url.

The link in Heather's recent message ("30 Day Trial Unlock Problem") will
take you there via the 'register for beta download' page.

I did find that when I clicked to download the OS X version, IE tried to
open up the content of the stuffed file in a browser window, and became
completely overwhelmed. Option+clicking the link downoads it in the normal
way, however.

Nick
pp Mr Tea

--