Revolution 2.0 Beta Now Available - And Special Offer

Andre Rombauts andre.rombauts at win.be
Sat Apr 5 09:54:01 EST 2003

I have been explained - I guess RunRev guys & girls will confirm- that the
Key you have will work with version 2. I tried it. It worked. I have a
Teacher single user licence. It was bought in October 2002. They will unlock
any new version until October 2003. If the final 2.0 version comes in July.
OK. If it comes in November (or a Service Release) it will not unblock the
new version...
I must admit the licence program is quite complicated...

André