Mac and wav files

Chris Sheffield cm_sheffield at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 17:15:05 EST 2003

I posted a similar message a few weeks back and I'm
still having some problems.

How can I get external wav files to play on the Mac
using the play command?  This works great on Windows,
but on the Mac I just hear static.  I've checked the
path to my files and everything looks okay.  Is there
something specific that has to be done?  Do the wav
files have to be formatted a specific way?

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.  I'm
using Rev 1.1.1 Small Business.

Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally