Setting icon on Windows build

Glasgow, David David.Glasgow at cstone-tr.nwest.nhs.uk
Fri Apr 4 09:44:03 EST 2003

List folks,

Using OS 9.1 and Rev 1.1.1 to build a Windows standalone I haven't been able to set an icon.  I made what I thought was the right thing in GraphicConverter, saved with the correct extension, but found the standalone builder benignly stalled as it reached the icn.  The standalone was intact, but with no icon.  I pinched an icon from something or other in VPC (Win 95.). I compared the genuine article with my home spun product and found them to be indistinguishable. I tried again, using the borrowed Windows icon, with the same result.

Any Ideas?

Best wishes,

David Glasgow

Courses HTTP://www.i-Psych.co.uk