Mask outline?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Apr 3 06:06:01 EST 2003

Recently, Ken Norris wrote:

> You can set the backColor to "transparent"?

"Transparent" is an ink effect that can be applied to images and graphics.
See the docs under "ink" I expect.

> Are there demos somewhere so we can see how these things are done?

Create a few overlapping graphics or images, apply the various ink options
and watch the results.  Note that some ink effects are Mac-only so when
doing cross platform delivery, it's probably best not to rely on these
effects.  The combination of the blendLevel property and PNG images should
allow you to do almost anything you want.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director

Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design