FTP problem (Jan Schenkel)

Brendan Bonsack brendan at poolcreative.com
Mon Sep 30 19:18:01 EDT 2002

Hi Jan

Thanks for your persistence!  I am using the latest Download of RunRev (version 1.1.1). A text transfer works perfectly. I have
pasted a typical log field below, and nothing looks particularly wrong, unless I'm missing something (I hope I am!). I have also
played around with active/passive modes, but both yield the same result. The transfer succeeds, but the resulting file on the
server is 0 bytes long. I am using the Starter Kit version of Revolution, but should this make a difference?

-220 Serv-U FTP-Server v2.5k for WinSock ready...
-331 User name okay, need password.
-230 User logged in, proceed.
-257 "/poolcreative" is current directory.
-200 Type set to I.
-200 PORT Command successful.
-150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for testfile.gif.
-226-Maximum disk quota limited to 50000 Kbytes
-    Used disk quota 25862 Kbytes, available 24137 Kbytes
-226 Transfer complete.

Cheers
Brendan

Message: 16