keyInField

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 03:08:01 EDT 2002

Hi Yves,

That's the problem with making up these scripts during
the most ridiculous moments: on your way from home to
work or vice versa, after a few drinks with friends,
in the middle of the night when one ought to sleep, or
simply while you're eating breakfast cereals...
You don't always have the chance to check it out as
thoroughly as you should, and work from memory and
theory without actually putting it into the compiler.

The culprit is the formatField handler. Change it to:

on formatField
  put the text of me into tNumber
  put Conv4Disp(Conv4Calc(tNumber)) into me
end formatField

And everything should run smoothly ; well, at least it
did in my test stack here -- yes, I actually tested it
for once ;-)

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.

"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish
at the same time."  (De Rochefoucald)