2Qs

Ivers, Doug E Doug_Ivers at lord.com
Thu Sep 26 16:56:01 EDT 2002

I recently copied my stack dev. on Mac osX to Windows 2000.  (It's an uncompiled rev stack.)  In the custom properties, one of my property's value contained the option-8 bullet on the Mac, but this showed up as something else (yen symbol?) on the PC.  Do I have to do a conversion to avoid this?

I also notice on Windows, that there is a dotted line around a button sometimes, usually the last button clicked.  How do I avoid this dotted line or script it away?

-- D