Relational database capabilities?

Tariel Gogoberidze PMDA at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 26 13:43:01 EDT 2002

You may visit the following web site <http://www.psych-ai.com/> and
download the evaluation copy of TextBook (NOT CyberRat) from the
following page <http://www.psych-ai.com/visitor.html>.
It does everything you described, may be little more, it does students
certification too (tests and quizzes).
This product is completely MetaCard <-> FileMaker Pro based, well, with
the lasso as a MiddleWare to better support simultaneously connected
2000+ students.

note: Revolution uses the engine from MetaCard and the scripting
language is the same.In other words for this particular task they are
essentially the same programs.

Here is the example of the call that will allow Revolution to "talk" to
FileMaker Pro (assuming that web companion in FileMaker Pro is enabled
of course)

Post "-database=YourDBName&-layout=YourLyoutName&-Response=
YourResponseFile&-Op=eq&StudentID=12345&-search" to URL YourURLADDRESS

Best regards
Tariel Gogoberidze