Relational database capabilities?

Paolo Basile tampano at libero.it
Wed Sep 25 12:42:01 EDT 2002

I'm a total newbie with Revolution, but it seems interesting. The only thing
I know about databases is from FileMakerPro.

Is it possible, with Revolution, to create an application like this
following example?

I teach in school. I'd like a standalone application which could keep track
of my students AND, for each students, keep track of their records, their
grades, their assignements.

In a database like FileMakerPro I'd think about different files (students,
grades, assignements, and so on) and about a Master interface which links
all of them showing the useful fields in each situation.

Is it possible to create something similar with Revolution?

Please help me to understand, thanks.

Paolo Basile
Italy