How delete a custom propertie ?

Klaus Major klaus.major at metascape.org
Wed Sep 25 06:29:01 EDT 2002

Bonjour Ludovic ,

> Hello,
>
> I create custom properties in relation with the content of a field :
>
> Fld :              Custom propertie :
> Roger          -> ListRoger
> Marcel            -> ListMarcel
>
> But the content of fld could be changed, and i want to clear the custom
> propertie which was in relation with the disapearing text.
>
> I doesn't found any command in the help to do this.

C'est un petit peu complique...

You have to get a list of all your customproperties,
delete the one from this list that you don't need
and set the properties to this "cleaned-up" list...

??? ;-)

Example: You want to delete the customproperty "cp1"
of "this" stack:

put the customkeys of this stack into ck
put lineoffset("cp1",ck) into the_line
if the_line is not 0 then  ## always check...
    delete line the_line of ck
end if
set the customkeys of this stack to ck

Totally intuitive, isn't it ? ;-)

It is not so bad, once you got used to it :-)

> thank in advance
>
> Ludovic THEBAULT
> (Sorry for my poooor english :-)

Regards