relative paths for external media files

meili bmmeili at swissonline.ch
Sun Sep 22 05:29:01 EDT 2002

hi Geoff
I tried out your advice "I do this by simply storing media in folders in the
same folder as the Revolution application".
After I had built a standalone of my application (containing a player), all
worked properly: the QT-song I wanted to be played by using the player was
played.
But as soon as I moved my application-folder out of the Revolution-folder,
the player in my application wasn't anymore able to find the song to be
played.
Could you give me a hint what you mean with "so they have to do a little
work at startup to create the right path"? What is this "little work to
create the right path"?

Thanks

Martin