matrixMultiply

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 21 16:27:00 EDT 2002

Hi Brad,

If I remember correctly from my Linear Algebra
classes, in order to multiply two arrays, their
dimensions have to be such that the first dimension of
the second array equals the second dimension of the
first array, so they should be of the sort:
  Array1 [m x n]  and  Array2 [n x p]
which means that, in this case, as it's not a square
array, it can't multiply it with itself.
Try again wih a square array.

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish
at the same time."  (De Rochefoucald)