Question about backgrounds

ncouch ncouch at smail.fairmail.net
Sat Sep 21 03:06:01 EDT 2002

Okay I am a newbie to Revolution.  I have used Hypercard 2.4 for decades and
find the "Revolution" view of backgrounds a bit confusing.

In Hypercard I was used to being able to manipulate backgrounds at will and
have it applied to all other cards automatically.  In Revolution I find that
if I modify the background then the other cards with the same background
lose the background (and all data thereon) altogether.  I have looked
through the help and tutorials with little insight on how to accomplish
this.

Is there a way to manipulate the background on one card and have it
automatically applied to the other cards without having to re-create the
other cards?

Any insights?

Nate