(no subject)

Jerry Thomas runrev at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 20 13:39:01 EDT 2002

I am a new user of Revolution. I noticed that both Videos and Images are not
embedded and need to connect with external files. This is easy when I'm
building, the images and videos are right there on my hard drive. But when I
build to CD I need relative paths so that the images and videos I burned to
disc will play in anyones CD drive regardless of the Drive letter.  How do
you create/insert relative paths in Revolution?

I am resending this for publication in full on the list. I was advised by a
kind gentleman on the users mail list that Import as Control would work.
Well, Yes and No.  I was able to import as control images, text and snapshot
but not video or audio files.  Is there a secret to this? Video files work
great from the toolbar.  Then there is the question of whether you would
want embedded video files sized 387mb as anything but external files. I am
running Rev version 1.1.1 on a PC running Windows 98SE.

Thanks for your reply