Insert and delete Commas

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Sep 19 00:51:01 EDT 2002

Thanks, Jan... It took a while before I got the automated response of "see
string parsing... think RegEx". One of these days, I was hoping that MC/Rev
could do away with the need to declare the local variables before you used
matchText/matchChunk and create them automatically for you... that would
remove yet another line and also some troubleshooting for people who forget
to declare them.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com