use-revolution digest, Vol 1 #699 - 6 msgs

Robert Presender rpresender at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 18 18:11:01 EDT 2002

On Wednesday, September 18, 2002, at 09:01  Dar Scott wrote:
snip

> Robert, Jan's example speaks much better than my ramblings about
> functions.  I think this is a good example to emulate.

Dar .. Thanks for your input.  I hadn't thought about the function
approach

> (Do you want commas in 4-digit numerals like 1,234?  Or do you care
> one way or the other?  Some folks don't like them.)

Yes, to be consistent.
Regards ...  Bob

PS:  The application("MyMonEE"), in the process of being converted to
Rev, can be found at:
http://www.geocities.com/rpresender
If anyone on the list wants the Registration Code (free of course),
just email me.
This also applies to Will Creator (done in Rev).