.mov .mpg ?

pixelbird at interisland.net pixelbird at interisland.net
Mon Sep 16 19:47:01 EDT 2002

> > Not sure, but I do know that some parts of some QT
versions break under some
> > versions of the OS. Need to know:
> > 1) Platform
> > 2) OS/Windows version
> > 3) QT version
>
> Designed under eMac G4 using OSX, QT 5. Not tested under
windows yet.
> How do you explain .mov files are OK when playing and .mpg
files cannot be
> controled ... (any action leads to starting back at frame
0...)...
----------
I haven't encountered this, but it sounds like a QT problem
rather than a Rev problem. Someone was having sound problems
with QT 5 awhile back, too. Try updating to QT 6 and try it
again.

Are you testing in the standalone, or under the Rev UI?

Another solution might be to have QT convert the mpeg's to
mov files. I don't know if that's doable in Rev, but maybe
you could run an AppleScript under Rev control.

Wish I could be more help, but that's about it for me.

All the best,
Ken N.

           The Computer Place
        Info = info at interisland.net