Database on a server

Richard Hillen mail at richard-hillen.de
Sun Sep 15 13:19:01 EDT 2002

Hello list,

I made a database using the splash-screen method, compiled it as a
standalone and put it on a server, so that my co-workes can use it also.
They should use it reading and writing.

My questions:

1) If one person is working with the stack and another person wants to
use it also, Is there a method in RunRev to inform this person, that the
stack is in use?

2) Is there a method to explore, which user is using the stack, so i can
inform other users, who want to use the stack, that at present "user
NNN" is using the stack?

3) Are there further suggestions, how to handle this problem?

Thank you.

Richard.