Question about backgrounds

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 14 08:02:01 EDT 2002

Hi James,

It's quite easy to accomplish:
1) Select the group
2) Click the "Properties" button in the toolbar.
3) Click on the rightmost tab "Group"
4) The fifth checkbox from the top is called:
   "Background behaviour"

Now, if your stack only contains one card, there's
nothing more to do. If you are standing on that card
when you create a new card, the "background" groups
will automatically be placed onto the new card.
If you want to place it on any other cards you already
have your stack, you will have to use the "place"
command, so check its entry in the Transcript
Dictionary.

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish
at the same time."  (De Rochefoucald)