Divider line in list fields

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 13 09:33:01 EDT 2002

Hi Alan,

I just stumbled onto a small shortcoming in my first
script (to use in case the listfield only allows the
selection of a single line).

>   if word 2 of the clickLine is among the items \
>   of tDividers then

should actually be:

  if word 2 of the selectedLine is among the items \
  of tDividers then

Otherwise, the user might still select a divider line
if he clicks onto a normal line and drags the cursor
over to a divider line.

Jan Schenkel.