Distributing Rev Stacks (was The age of user-translatable applications...

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu Sep 12 17:47:01 EDT 2002

Mac to PC Xfer As Per Aladdin (Stuffit Deluxe Mac v4.5 Manual):

"Q: I want to send a .sit archive to a PC user over the Internet.  How?

A: Use DropStuff to prepare the archive for Internet
transmission....You can then send the resulting .HQX file to your PC
friend."

Aladdin seems to think direct transfer of .sits to PCs is a no-no...no?
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company