plug-in question

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Wed Sep 11 22:40:01 EDT 2002

At 6:19 PM -0700 9/11/2002, Steve Messimer wrote:
>Thnaks for the suggestion about closing the stack instead of quitting. I
>thought about that but chose not to do it because I thought that lug-ins
>somehow acted diffently than stacks when theu were in memory.

No - they're just stacks. The only differences, functionally, are:

- You have the option (via the Plugins Editor) to open them automatically.

- You can arrange (ditto) to have Rev send them a message when certain
messages are sent.

There's no need to quit if you don't want to load a plugin - just close it
(and, if its destroyStack isn't set to true, use the delete command to
remove it from memory).

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
http://www.runrev.com/