VS: The age of user-translatable applications software has arrived!

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Sep 11 09:25:13 EDT 2002

>Hmm why hqx in there. Why just *.sit/sea for Mac and *.zip for
>Windows? More easier that way I think.

Hi Esak,

I don't know about the stability of Windows self-expanding archives;
but I can tell you from experience, .sea files do not always download
correctly when transferred across the 'Net.  So far as I know,
BinHexed files never get corrupted; so I err on the side of caution.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company