Reports DataPro, Rev, and Blender3D

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Wed Sep 11 08:59:01 EDT 2002

Does everyone else keep getting sent this message from Jim - in the
future? Apparently he is in 2004, and trying to send this message back
to us... perhaps to change the past? Or something more...?

Or, maybe there is just something hung up in the list server? I see this
same message over and over.  ;-)