LinkText

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 10 09:58:01 EDT 2002

Hi Mark,

What you might try to do is:
  put the htmlText of fld "textField" into \
  field "htmlField"
Then you can have a look at the html-based formatting
behind it -- especially the <a href="xxx">yyy</a>
bits.

This means that we could also make our changes
directly into the htmlText of a field, thereby forcing
it to redraw (though that results in a gray field
background until you click in it -- but there's a
workaround for that as well -- i believe toggling the
lockText on/off or off/on).

Now, keeping in mind that the next version of RunRev
has extensive support for xml, and the html used in
RunRev is xml-compliant, we could do some pretty neat
things...

But enough day-dreaming for now, I have a FoxPro app
to tame...

Jan Schenkel.

"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish
at the same time."  (De Rochefoucald)