VS: VS: VS: Newbie: get hyperlink working?

Esa Kivelä Esa.Kivela at ncrc.fi
Tue Sep 10 05:54:01 EDT 2002

Nope: hmm here is exaple:

lets assume that in the text field some typed like "hey chek this link www.ncrc.fi for more information" and press SAve button then in the save button its puts hole text wield into html-dokument BUT now its hole thing appear as text also that hyperlink.

What I try to do that same text appear in the html dokument as text but that www.ncrc.fi or what ever usres typed as link among the tehxt works like link in html-document when save button is pressed.