Good source for CHEAP HyperCard books

Rodney Somerstein rodneys at io.com
Mon Sep 9 20:45:01 EDT 2002

I ran across a great deal on an excellent HyperCard reference
recently and thought that people here might be interested. It seems
that HyperTalk 2.2: The Book, by Winkler, Kamins, and someone named
DeVoto has been remaindered at MicroCenter. Two different stores that
I have been to had multiple copies available at $0.99 each. If you
know of someone new to xTalk who could use a good reference or if you
want one yourself, I really recommend this one. It is an excellent
book and you certainly can't beat the price.

-Rodney
Rodney Somerstein
rodneys at io.com