Where to HC bg scripts go?

Bruce A. Pokras macstacks at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 8 20:46:01 EDT 2002

This question seems like it should have a simple answer, but I can't
find it in the docs. Since Rev does not have backgrounds like HC
does, what happens to HC background scripts when you open an HC stack
with Rev? I am converting an HC stack that has one background with a
fairly lengthy background script to Rev. However, after opening the
stack in Rev, I can't find the bg script anywhere.

Each of the 8 cards in the stack have different card buttons on them,
but the btn scripts rely upon the same set of bg handlers. My
work-around is to copy the bg script into the script of each card. Is
there something simpler?

Regards,

Bruce Pokras
mac-stacks at kagi.com