Lag after button click

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Sep 8 17:16:00 EDT 2002

I have encountered this problem with both Rev & HyperCard, so I have a
handler that I put in my mainStack script:

on mouseDoubleUp
   if the script of the target contains "on mouseUp" then send mouseUp
to the target
end mouseDoubleUp

Any real mouseDoubleUp handler (say in a button) will over-ride this
handler, but if there isn't one, the message will pass through to this
one.

Sarah