Lag after button click

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Sep 6 21:34:01 EDT 2002

Thomas,

The problem is that when you click twice, the second click is being treated
as a double-click. So to get everything, do this:

(BTW: In Rev you don't need to say "card field", you can just say "field".)

on mouseUp
  put "1" after field "data"
end mouseUp

on mouseDoubleUp
  put "1" after field "data"  -- If you want the same thing
end mouseDoubleUp

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com