Pseudo-Terminal?

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Sep 5 19:35:01 EDT 2002

Terminal as in serial communications, or as in OS X's Terminal app?
The answer to both is yes :-) but the OS X terminal would need Rev 1.5
to do shell commands.

If you want a stack to do serial comms, have a look at my Serial test
stack in the user contributions section of the RunRev site. That should
get you started.

Sarah