Using a database cursor

Trevor DeVore trevor at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Sep 5 11:21:00 EDT 2002

In the code below the phrase Welcome <Name> will appear every time because you have it appearing outside the if statement.  If you are getting the Welcome message along with the "Sorry, no login for <Name>" message it means that revdb_recordcount is working.  Just delete the line right after get revdb_query and then only the message that you expect will show up.

Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com

On 9/5/02 sschofield at computing.dundee.ac.uk (sschofield) wrote