CGI question -REQUEST FOR RUNREV

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Thu Sep 5 08:28:01 EDT 2002

On 1/9/02 4:26 am, Tim <tim11 at bellatlantic.net> wrote:

> Can anyone at Runtime Revolution please post the libUrl library in the
> Unix/Linux formats on the Rev site where the engines are. The engines alone
> without the libUrl library functionality are pretty much useless. I don't
> have a Unix machine to perform this feat.

This is actually already available on our web site in the developer section
- click the libURL Internet library link on the left.  Or you can extract it
from inside the Revolution development environment (its in the revLibrary
stack).

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.