pb with revdb_execute()

Sylvain Le Gourriérec sylvain.legourrierec at son-video.com
Wed Sep 4 08:31:01 EDT 2002

hello,

I have a field "MySQL_query_build" that contains :

UPDATE catalogue SET videoprojecteur = 'non' WHERE ref = 'SONYVPLCS3';
UPDATE catalogue SET videoprojecteur = 'non' WHERE ref = 'POLAVIEW270';
UPDATE catalogue SET videoprojecteur = 'non' WHERE ref = 'EPSONEMP50';
etc.

In a button, I have:

on mouseUp

   put revdb_execute(the MySQL_id_connection of this card, field "MySQL_query_build") into field "MySQL_result"

end mouseUp

and the function return :

You have an error in your SQL syntax near ';
UPDATE catalogue SET videoprojecteur = 'non' WHERE ref = 'POLAVIEW270';
UPDATE' at line 1

Why?

of course, the content of my field is a correct SQL query

thanks

Sylvain Le Gourriérec  --  développement  -- son-video-distribution