Background in OS X

Rebecca Goulding rebecca at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Sep 4 02:44:24 EDT 2002

Yes thanks, I worked thoug out after a little play but I still seem to have
some modal dialogs showing up white. It's strange because the have the
correct background when they are palette and modeless. Any idea's???? the
colors of both the stack and card are empty.

 White is correct (by the guidelines) for OS X document windows (i.e.