Rev on Mac OS 10.2 ("Jaguar")

Wally Rodriguez wlists at upstairsefx.com
Tue Sep 3 03:09:05 EDT 2002

I've been running it for a few days now. I have noticed some weird crashing
when working on one button and touching another to edit it. The software
crashes out and has to be restarted. It then works for a while until the
same problem occurs again. I have not been able to figure out what the
trigger is. Workaround has been to save a lot more often.