Rev on Mac OS 10.2 ("Jaguar")

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Sep 2 19:09:01 EDT 2002

Rev is not completely compatible with Jaguar's Appearance Manager. If
you select and deselect an object multiple times, Rev will probably
quit. If you keep hopping from object to object, you should be OK but
save frequently! If this gets too annoying, switch to Mac OS emulated
look & feel. This cuts out the Appearance Manager and makes Rev very
stable under Jaguar, but not as good looking.

Sarah