strange indentation

Brad Allen BradAllen at mac.com
Mon Sep 2 14:08:01 EDT 2002

Yes, I tried those things, but the indentation didn't clear up as it
usually does. It's not really that important, but is slightly
distracting. This is one area where Rev needs to catch up with
HyperCard's script editor in terms of reliability and speed as well.
(HyperCard's script editor is much snappier at handling indentation
changes, and more consistent.)

Overall, I find the Rev script editor a bit clumsy to deal with. Undo
never seems to work, and sometimes it's hard to get the script editor
window out of the way while trying to look at other windows within
Rev (such as the Transcript dictionary).

I hate to sound like I'm carping, because I really love Rev. It's
better than HyperCard in so many ways, but it would be nice if the
Rev script editor could pick up some of HyperCard's better virtues
(like debug mode with the Variable Watcher!).