Telnet and Control break Key

Luis Camou lcamou3 at cox.net
Mon Sep 2 12:59:00 EDT 2002

Hi all.

Does anyone know what happened with the Telnet.mc?
I have the need to use a telnet program that would do more than just telnet
, doing a search i found out that MC had a program called telnet.mc that i
thought i can use. Unfortunately is gone from their ftp site .

Also does anybody had use a combination key ( like shift-ctrl-F3 ) in a
program. How do you capture it ?and  how do you send it?
I am trying to figure it out because i need to send the break key to a
router to get in ROM ( a special state of the router ) and do a password
recovery.

As you can figure it out i work with routers and I am trying to use Runrev
to make my life easier ;-)

Thanks

Luis Camou

lcamou3 at cox.net