Icons on OS X

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sun Sep 1 18:55:01 EDT 2002

> With the MC 2.4.2 engine and earlier (thus also Rev 1.1), modifying the
> resource of type 'plst" ("Property LiST") is the simplest way.

Thanks Richard

My lack of Mac experience requires me to ask how to do this. I tried
downloading ResEdit as advised by the Iconographer docs but it crashed on OS
X 10.1.4
Any step by step instructions including apps needed would be most welcome.

Cheers

Monte

> The MC 2.4.3 engine requires working with packages, so be advised you'll
> need to update any automated build systems.
>
> The "Anatomy of a Bundle" article at Apple's dev site is useful:
> <http://developer.apple.com/techpubs/macosx/CoreFoundation/BundleS
ervices/Bu
ndle_Services_Concepts/Concepts/CFBundle-9.html>