Icons on OS X

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Sun Sep 1 18:15:01 EDT 2002

On Sunday, September 1, 2002, at 06:07  PM, Monte Goulding wrote:

> How do we associate icons with file types and standalones on OS X. I
> went
> through some
> archives and found a discussion on it including Troy and Tony but it
> seemed
> to give up. Rev does it and I'm sure others have done it by now so there
> must be a way.
>
> Perhaps Scott or Kevin might want to shed some light on this????

That would be great, Monte, since for my part the process fizzled out. I
cannot seem to reliably get my documents to launch and open in their Rev
parent applications. We have tried the Apple events route, and have not
had 100% results. It seems a shame that one cannot assign document types
in the builder (sort of the way RealBasic does.) But if it must be done
manually, I'd love to get a sure-fire recipe.

--
Troy
RPSystems, LTD