Disappearing menu bar

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Oct 31 13:48:01 EST 2002

Jerry,

It's likely that the only HyperCard stack had the command "hide menubar" in
it. My suggestion would be to open the Starter Kit, open the Message box,
convert your stack and then type:

  show menubar

into the Message Box and hit ENTER. That might do it.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/