the foundChunk rectangle

Mark Swindell mswindel at santacruz.k12.ca.us
Thu Oct 31 05:59:01 EST 2002

I have a field in which I want a string of text selected, the textcolor  of
that string changed, and then I want the find rectangle to disappear.

However, looking at the transcript dictionary, it looks like the only way to
make the rectangle disappear is to insert the cursor into the field, or
leave the card.  Setting the selected of the field to false doesn't work, as
it does in SuperCard.  Is there another way?

(Also, I was going to copy and paste the section out of the dictionary to
quote, but discovered you can't do that.  What's up with that?)

Thanks,
Mark