iCalendar/vCalendar

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Oct 29 23:42:01 EST 2002

Actually after looking at the spec I'll probably just implement only the
fraction that I need to do what I want to do. It's actually reasonably easy
and will add a great new feature to one of my apps. I'll post a library to
my site when I've done what I need done.

For anyone that's interested all I'm going to implement is the VEVENT object
and the SUMMARY, DESCRIPTION, DTEND and DTSTART properties. A file with only
these properties works great with iCal and Outlook.

Cheers

Monte