hdiutil or Disk Copy or what?

Barry Levine themacguy at macosx.com
Tue Oct 29 22:49:01 EST 2002

Greetings, Listas!

I posted a similar question about this topic earlier but haven't found
an answer yet.
 From within my app I need to be able to burn a CD with data my app
generates. I will always know the exact path to the data. I have been
given a few links to some AppleScripts but none of them seem to work
(OSX 10.2.1). My app will be OSX only.

I have seen a reference to using "hdiutil" and have found the "man
page" related to it. I will study it but, if anyone has successfully
done anything in this regard, I'd appreciate any tips or hints...or
even a small script that will cause my Mac to burn a CD (*grin*).

Thanks in advance,
Barry