Mouse lock

Bruce Robertson bfr at nwlink.com
Sun Oct 27 22:09:01 EST 2002

I purchased Revolution at MacWorld SF 2001 last January. I am finally trying
to go through the tutorial.

However, the tutorial says you can use the option key to copy text from the
tutorial window. This does not work.

Once you have depressed the option key, Revolution never thinks you have let
it go. The application locks up completely, and the only thing that happens
is that if you hover over the original tutorial window, the text will
highlight/unhighlight as you drag the mouse. No other controls, menus, other
Rev window or other Rev palettes will respond.

Rev 1.1.1X, OSX 10.2.1.